fighter planes fighter planes

I like the direction it's going, but I wasn't impressed with the fidelity of the sprites. If my bullets can't hit enemy wings, their wings (and even the space beyond the wings) probably shouldn't be taking my plane out! Definitely a good start to a game though.

Ninja Run Ninja Run

Simple, but a bit addictive! I got up to 116 meters and all but two unlocks.

AVOID AVOID

Simple and entertaining for several rounds! I got up to 3500 or so, had a tough time beating that. Nicely done for a first flash game, my only suggestion was that I often seemed to get a game over when a star got close to me but not actually touching me... I don't know the official thing to address, but maybe make sure that the object's sensitivity area is strictly that of itself, nothing more beyond its edges? I apologize for my ignorance on game design.

MinioN99 responds:

Thanks for the review. That thing was bothering me also, at first it was even worse. I had problems with collision detection, and since it is my very first game in flash i wasn't able to find any better alternative so i used the math i already know :D

Chain Reaction Chain Reaction

I couldn't give it less than 2.5 stars, simply because there may be something unique and special about it that I can't understand, since I am ignorant to game-making and animation.. but due to its simplicity and the fact that it seemed 99% luck-based, it wasn't much of a game so much as it was a crap shoot! But I definitely feel you could go places with the idea. I couldn't beat level 6. :)

Zuper Green Zuper Green

It has a lot of potential!

My biggest pet peev was that there were so many things to deal with combined with the constant scrolling. My advice would be to stick with one or the other. At the current threat level, don't make the scrolling mandatory, let it be free-scrolling. Or, decrease the number of threats, and keep the side-scroll lock. Just my thoughts!

If I could play it for longer than five minutes without wanting to chuck my PC put the window, it would be a good bit of fun haha. A lot of potential though!

Hugo Headshooter Hugo Headshooter

Awesome!

A fresh take on the fortress-type games. Love it!

Cop on the Run Cop on the Run

Woo!

haha took me 55 deaths, but I played this darn game all ther way through!!! Catchy :)

Moomoo Moomoo

World #1 with 129 Woo!

This game is awful. I definitly should not have enjoyed it this much :P

Pipol Smasher Pipol Smasher

Genius!!!

This game is awesome!!! Went thru every level!!! 5/5 10/10 :D

Papa Louie Papa Louie

Nice

I had some issues with the character continuously jumping or running or poising, even when I wasnt pressing a key, but that may have been my computer, though I doubt it. Sharp game :) 5/5, 9/10